This mold is durable, made of tear-resistant silicone. The quality is resilient and long-lasting with proper care and maintenance.
1) Flexible Soft, Reusable and Clean easily, Non-stick and can be demold easily
2) Made of food-grade silicone, BPA free, no toxic
3) Heat resistant: -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit,
Mold Care Instructions:
1. Store your silicone molds on a flat surface. If not, it may cause them to bend and warp.
2. Store your silicone molds in a cool, dry area, out of direct sunlight. Excessive heat can cause the molds to warp or breakdown.
3. Do not pierce holes in your mold. This may cause the mold to lose its shape.
4. When finished with your silicone mold, wash it with warm water and mild soap before storing it. Do not use solvents to clean your mold and do not place it in the dishwasher. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
5. Be careful when applying heat to your silicone mold. You don’t want to warp or burn the mold. Use a heat gun to gently apply heat instead of the flame from a torch or lighter.